Working at Bell is a unique experience! With us you can immerse yourself in all aspects of actuarial pension consultancy. From calculation to communication. From research to advice. One moment you are helping a pension fund to optimise its investment policy, the next moment you are researching for a suitable pension provider for an employer. You will prepare pension courses for works councils and draft letters to inform employees about their pension scheme. In addition, you contribute to our annual research reports on the lifecycles of Dutch pension providers and on the implementation costs of pension funds.
As an Actuarial Specialist, you will start by supporting the consultants in carrying out various consultancy projects for pension funds, (international) companies and works councils. Together, we look at what you are interested in and what you are good at, and in this way you will grow into a specialist or all-rounder. We are a company in development, so in addition to your work for our clients, you will contribute to the further development of the in-house tooling that Bell uses in its consultancy work. In this way, you will help us to grow.
Who are we looking for
- Education: actuarial study (WO or HBO) or
econometrics, mathematics or physics with affinity to actuarial science
- Experience: preferably experience in actuarial consultancy
- Qualities: independent, initiative, responsible, stress resistant and accurate
- Communication: you have good written and oral expression skills in both Dutch and English
- Working style: cooperation, flexibility and accuracy characterise your work style
- IT skills: affinity with Visual Basic and Python is a big plus
We expect you to work independently, although you will be in close contact with your colleagues so there will always be sufficient supervision if you need it.
- Challenging job in an open and stimulating environment
- Every opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Salary and associated benefits in line with job level
- Training opportunities
- Flexible working hours and opportunities to work from home
Are you interested in our vacancy, but would you like more information? Please contact Jeroen Koopmans at 030 – 256 76 30, or make an appointment for a cup of coffee and an introduction.
Would you like to apply immediately? Then send your CV with a motivation for applying to: firstname.lastname@example.org .